Thursday, November 28, 2013

Becky G. Play It Again Remake ft Antonio J. (Hook in English & Spanish)

About I week ago I Uploaded this Remake which is catching fire with my fans from Reverbnation. Recording this was fun and creative and I can't wait to hear what more ppl think about this Mix version of "Play It Again." I will be also doing others videos like this one as well with other remakes I've done. I am new to the mixtape scene even though I 've been making music for yrs. This is about my 5th remake so hopefully you enjoy this enough you wanna Play It Again...in your ride lol. Either way I am proud of the work. Thanx for checking out my blogs. Hit up my Reverbnation and checkout more of my work if you like what you are experiencing www.reverbnation.com/antoniojay Stay tuned for my next blog. What will I remake next? You can Subscribe to my Youtube www.youtube.com/therealavatarzero (I am the Original Avatar Zero) Shouts out to Becky G.!

No comments:

Post a Comment